1. Announcing the 2016 AVA Beach Volleyball Series! Starting May 14, 15th - 12 full day beach events for Juniors and Adults. See all 2016 AVA events and Register here today.
2. Announcing the 1st Annual AVA Seabrook Beach Volleyball Event on the Pacific Coast! This brand new AVA event is event #3 in the 2016 AVA Beach Volleyball Championship series for juniors and adults!
Only 3 months away!
You don't want to miss this AVA event - it's going to be fun! be part of beach volleyball history in the North West at this first annual.
Where: This three-day Grand Slam AVA event takes place on the Washington Coast in the beautiful town of Seabrook, just over two hours away from Seattle.
When: June 17, 18, 19th (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Great event for a family beach volleyball vacation! Book your Seabrook accommodations early! Accommodations fill up quickly so don’t wait. All registered players receive a 20% accommodation discount. Share a house to make it an even better deal. Includes...
$10k total prize money for the adult divisions! $2000 guaranteed prize payout each for Men’s and Women’s 1st place! Men’s and Women’s 35+ will also have a cash payout, as well as co-ed Open 2's and Fours.
Free Juniors coaching clinic morning of the first day of the tournament (by UCLA head sand coach Stein Metzger + other coaches) for registered junior players.
Divisions include Adult and Juniors! Twos and fours, Open, A, Coed 2s and 4s, Adult 35+, Parent/Child, Beginner Fun Fours, and more... (more details and how to register below)
Double points event (Grand Slam) counts towards adult seeding and end of season AVA Junior series winners points. AVA Junior series winners receive trophies and national recognition and invitations to events.
Adult & Junior Divisions available:
Friday/Saturday (June 17,18th)
Sunday (June 19th)
What you need to know & do:
1. Register for the AVA Seabrook event on the AVA’s website here
2. Book your Seabrook accommodation early! June fills up fast in Seabrook. Once you’re registered for the tournament you’ll receive a discount code (in your confirmation email) for 20% off on Seabrook accommodations, only for registered AVA Seabrook players. At least one person in the booking party needs to be registered for the tournament.
Seabrook is a beautiful new coastal town similar to the Cannon Beach community. Sitting on a bluff overlooking the large beach and pacific ocean, Seabrook is an ideal family beach vacation town that’s close to Seattle.
Most houses in Seabrook are new vacation homes you can rent. It’s close to hiking trails in the Olympics, and lots of activities around. Make a family beach vacation out of the AVA Seabrook tournament to kick-off your summer!
(Tip: Seabrook beach houses sleep up to 10+ people - consider sharing accommodations to make it an even better deal). There are also camping and RV sites around Seabrook and the Pacific Beach area. However, staying in Seabook is central (walking distance) to the tournament and all other activities.)
Other Weekend Activities at the AVA Seabrook beach volleyball event:
- Dad's fun run
- BBQ and sack race
- Players party Saturday night
- Sunday market
- Bike rentals
- Indoor pool & jacuzzi
- Outdoor fire pits
- Shuffle board and bocci ball
- Hiking in forest
- Skim boarding
- Biking on beach
3. Be ready to have some family fun in Seabrook to kick-off your 2016 summer!
Be part of beach volleyball history in the pacific northwest. It's going to be a great three day event!
See you in Seabrook this June!