The 2023 Miramar® King of The Beach® Volleyball by Mikasa
The 2023 Miramar® King of the Beach® ("KOB-PRO") outdoor volleyball by Mikasa. Designed by Miramar® at Santa Monica Beach, the birthplace of beach volleyball and created by Olympian and 6x World Champion Sinjin Smith. Smith is the winningest player in the history of beach volleyball.
The KOB-PRO, considered by many to be the greatest beach volleyball ever made, is now 40! Over three million units sold.
This is the Official Tour Outdoor Beach Volleyball of The 2023-24 Queen & King of the Court® Crown Series, the 2023 Queen & King of the Beach® global tours and events, the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) and the International School Sports Federation ("ISF").
Stay tuned to ESPN Live this Summer for the exciting Queen & King of the Court Events, BVNE National Events, BVNE Olympic Clinics, Get Noticed Beach Volleyball Events, and top tours worldwide. Whether it's sand, grass, concrete or snow, the new 2023 Miramar® King of the Beach® "KOB-PRO" by Mikasa outdoor volleyball is preferred by amateurs, professionals and olympic players worldwide.
- Designed in Santa Monica, California since 1984 by Miramar® for Queen & King of the Beach® and Queen & King of the Court® play and manufactured by Mikasa®. Comes with sticker of authenticity ONLY at kingofthebeach.com.
- Official Ball of the Miramar® 2023 Queen & King of the Beach® and Queen & King of the Court® Tours, Queen & King of the Snow®, Queen and King of the Grass™, the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU), AAU National Championships, AAU Junior Olympic Games, Smackfest®, BVNE National Events, The Motherlode and other official beach events worldwide.
- Durable, all-new 100% butyl bladder for 2023.
- Recessed valve for consistent smooth surface and stable flight.
- Hand stitched construction.
- All new and updated 2023 SandTech™ composite synthetic leather ensures durability, grip and superior rotation and flight.
- Top performance on the sand, grass, cement and snow.
- 26- 27 inches, and 9.2 to 9.9 ounces, with a PSI of 2.5 - 4.0.
- Designed in Santa Monica, California.
- Made in Pakistan.
- Easily cleaned to comply with local COVID 19 mandates.